Saturday, October 18, 2008

Willy Wander and Mrs. Wander!

Cricket, Blue and I spent the day out in Manasas learning the art of chocolate! The Wanders ( Wilhelm and Melanie ) have started their very special Artisan chocolate shop out in Manasas. We took the course via Taste DC. We do believe we made more chocolate than we tasted but it is indeed close!


More to follow but I wanted to put some photos up for folks.








Blue is earning her keep at the enrober. No, we were not allowed to lay down and send ourselves through! Sigh.

Wilhelm and Blue discuss the science of chocolate!




Yep, Thats where we were! We made it through the day!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

In just 3 days you have made up for lost time with multiple posts. The chocolate makes me want to go eat some dark chocolate, but I doubt my Trader Joe's bar would measure up to this gourmet chocolate!